Note: An RMA NUMBER must be obtained from our RMA department prior to returning any products. Any RMA returned without an RMA NUMBER will be rejected by our shipping department. All RMA NUMBERS are valid for 14-days from the date of issuance.
- All returns to Industrial PC Pro for credit must be authorized in advance with an Industrial PC Pro Return Material Authorization (RMA) Number. To receive your RMA number, the customer should download the Credit RMA form or request the form from their Sales Representative. Complete the form, sign and data them and email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Build-to-order systems and computer components returned to Industrial PC Pro for credit shall be subject to a 25% restocking fee. Other items shall be subject to a 10% restocking fee.
- No material shall be accepted for return if shipped more than 14 days from the original invoice date.
- Returns are only acceptable in NEW condition. The products must be in their original packaging. Industrial PC Pro reserves the right to assess additional restocking fees to cover damages or missing items discovered upon return and inspection by the Industrial PC Pro RMA Dept.
- Customers are responsible for all freight charges to return material to Industrial PC Pro.
- In no case will outbound freight charged billed on the original invoice be credited to the customer when material is returned.
- Returns for Special Order material or material no normally stocked by Industrial PC Pro will be authorized for return only if our Vendor will accept the material for return. If accepted, any restocking charges imposed by our Vendor for this material above and beyond our normal restocking fees will be passed along to the customer.
- Once an RMA is issued for return of material, it is valid for 14 days. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure the material is returned within this time frame.
- Material returned to Industrial PC Pro that is not shown on the initial Credit RMA request will be returned to the customer at their expense. Any RMA returned without an RMA number will be rejected by our shipping department.
- All software items may only be returned if the license agreement seal has not been broken.
- All OEM software items are NOT refundable.
- Assembly, test and burn-in, freight and other service charges are NOT refundable.
- Industrial PC Pro reserves the right to revise any part of the above without notice.
We use the following carriers to deliver your orders:
If a tracking number is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the weight and dimension of your products and your location. Before the final checkout page, you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order, we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available, we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
Accepted Methods of Payment (United States)
Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
Cashier's Check/Money Order
Cash On Delivery
Accepted Methods of Payment (International)
Cashier's Check/Money Order
Credit Card Charges
Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason, your credit card will be refunded.
Mail Address for Check/Money Order
Industrial PC Pro LLC.
8333 Foothill Blvd
Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730